The Alliance website is designed to be an information clearinghouse and may list on the website various third party services with information concerning, or links to, these third party service providers. However, The Alliance is not responsible for the content of any link to or from this site. We do not endorse the policies or practices of, or opinions expressed on other websites linked to or from this site; nor do we make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or any items or claims contained in such other websites. Any links are provided for you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the goods, services, the site, its contents or its sponsoring organization.
- The National Crime Prevention Council's mission is to be the nation's leader in helping people keep themselves, their families, and their communities safe from crime. To achieve this, NCPC produces tools that communities can use to learn crime prevention strategies, engage community members, and coordinate with local agencies. This organization's website provides resources for dealing with cyberbullying and other child safety issues.
- PASAP is an association of school and community-based program specialists organized to meet the needs of Pennsylvania youth for education, prevention, intervention, referral, and support services in the area of at-risk behaviors affecting mental health and wellness, and to address alcohol and other drug related problems.
- The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP), a component of the Executive Office of the President, was established by the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988. The principal purpose of ONDCP is to establish policies, priorities, and objectives for the Nation's drug control program. The goals of the program are to reduce illicit drug use, manufacturing, and trafficking, drug-related crime and violence, and drug-related health consequences. To achieve these goals, the Director of ONDCP is charged with producing the National Drug Control Strategy.
- Parents.The Anti-Drug - Great tips for parents including a down-loadable parent guide, "Keeping Your Kids Drug Free - A How to Guide for Parents and Caregivers."
- Partnership for a Drug Free America - What are these drugs? What do they do? The more you know, the more you can do to help the people you care about.
- National Clearinghouse for Drug and Alcohol Information PREVLINE offers electronic access to search-able databases and substance abuse prevention materials that pertain to alcohol, tobacco, and drugs.
- National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University- The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA) at Columbia University is the only national organization, which brings together under one roof all the professional disciplines needed to study and combat abuse of all substances - alcohol, nicotine, illegal drugs, prescription drugs, performance enhancing drugs - in all sectors of society.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse- Information on Drugs of Abuse
- National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign— Multimedia, facts, etc.